If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
Submitted by chris.
Quiet, shy and reserved however, once you get to know me I may not shut-up.
Not always silent on the East Coast.
1. Yourself: me
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): away
3. Your hair: reddish
4. Your mother: distant
5. Your Father: close
6. Your Favourite Item: pets
7. Your dream last night: involved
8. Your Favourite drink: tea
9. Your Dream Car: Beetle
10. The room you are in: study
11. Your Ex: gone
12. Your fear: heights
13. What you want to be in 10 years? happy
14. Who you hung out with last night? pets
15. What you’re NOT: right-handed
16. Muffins: blueberry
17. One of Your Wish List Items: peace
18. Time: morning
19. The Last Thing You Did: read
20. What You Are Wearing: purple
21. Your Favourite Weather: sunny
22. Your Favourite Book: Montgomery’s
23. The Last Thing You Ate: cheese
24. Your Life: changing
25. Your Mood: happy
26. Your best friend: away
27. What are you thinking about right now? reading
28. Your car: none
29. What are you doing at the moment? meme
30. Your summer: busy
31. Your relationship status: fine
32. What is on your TV? dust
33. What is the weather like? frosty
34. When is the last time you laughed? today
35. Who do you tag? anyone
That is me on East Coast.
What's your favorite heartbreak song?
Submitted by esta86.
Oh dear! You want a sad song...
CD: I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got Rock
Artist: Sinéad O'Connor
Track: Nothing Compares 2 U
CD: In My Hands
Artist: Natalie MacMaster the amazing fiddle playing powerhouse of musical talent and for any CFAs (come from away) reading she is from here on the East Coast.
Sung by: Alison Krauss, on a ballad written by Gordie Sampson,
Track: Get Me Through December... the only video I could find is with Gordeeva & Grinkov skating to the music.
I couldn't find a video of these next three songs however I love Lucinda's bluesy/indie sound.
CD: Lucinda Williams Live @ the Fillmore
Artist: Lucinda Williams
Track: Still I Long for Your Kiss
CD: Lucinda Williams Essence
Artist: Lucinda Williams
Track: I Envy the Wind
Please pass the Kleenex on the East Coast.
Show us what autumn looks like where you live.
Submitted by Miss Parker.
I live in the city though at the very edge of the city limits. My backyard blends into the woods, which go for kilometres behind my house, the ocean is just over the hill, the trail my dog and I walk, leads to an urban river, lakes, and ponds. There are deer, rabbits, coyote, ducks, a Great Blue Heron, Spring Peepers and other wild things living in this area.
I've shown the photo above previously it is what I see across from the bus stop near my house.
The view from the front veranda earlier in the fall.
The photo above was taken earlier this fall just as the leaves began to turn.
The pond behind my house, most of the leaves are gone now.
City life in the fall on the East Coast.
Show us something pink.
So far, this has been a mild Fall. This pot of chrysanthemums is still in bloom on my back deck.
I was actually taking photos of a bird through the window when I captured this image.
Fall on the East Coast.